I have definitely experienced all of these situations, apart from #2 and #20 which I have witnessed – although I probably have said YOLO once or twice. :) When I get 30 followers, I will try and add ten more… not all of these are necessarily awkward, but you can laugh at them anyway, so who cares? ;)
- Telling a vegetarian that meat tastes good.
- Every teacher in the class offering sweets in the last week of term – and some people are fasting!
- Saying mum/dad to your teacher.
- Saying ‘I love you’ to your piano teacher, as if he was your dad. Your male piano teacher. *Shudders*.
- Humming a tune really loudly as you walk into a room with the teacher still inside.
- You see the blood. You run to the teacher.
Teacher: -_- It’s just a papercut.
- Openly admitting a conversation is awkward.
- Do the awkward turtle sign.
- You’re about to sneeze. But you can’t seem to get it over with. You just stand there with your mouth open and your nose upturned, a tissue to your face.
- You accidently say something that could be interpreted… another way.
- You’re inadept at ordering at McDonalds at the till (hey, my family usually gets drive-through!) and your friends are laughing at your awkwardness.
- You end up being paired with your bully/ enemy/ someone you don’t know the name of but should.
- You mix up your sisters. It happens! Don’t judge me!
- You forget your age. I was 4!
- You forget the spelling of a really easy word, or make a really awful maths mistake. -_- Please tell me this happens to everyone.
- You’re singing a song in a group. You hold a note for just too long, or add an extra verse that you thought was in the song – but everyone has stopped singing.
- Needing to blow your nose really badly in assembly, but you have no tissue.
- You think of saying turtle.
You think of saying tortoise.
You end up saying torturtle. *facepalm*
- You say a joke and no-one laughs.
- When someone says YOLO.
Best till last! After all… you only laugh once!